Your Privacy is Our Responsibility to Protect
Our commitment to protecting your privacy is simple and complete. We promise to never sell information that you choose to provide us to others or, use it ourselves in any way to sell someone else’s products to you. We promise full disclosure regarding any affiliations we have. We promise not to “capture” your behavior on the website (i.e.cookies). If you choose to “register” for our periodic updates and comments about web recruiting, that is what you will get. If you order anything from us on the web, we will ensure that your data is properly encrypted and that the data is only used to fulfill the order- quickly.
If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a question or concern, 99% of our e-mails are answered in 24 hours. If you call us at 732-821-6652, we make the same promise to return calls same day or next day. We’ve yet to find someone dissatisfied with our responsiveness but, if you must complain to a higher authority, we’ll put you in touch with our kids who certainly keep us on the up & up. (You won’t want to e-mail either of our wives because they might not let us come out and play).
Fully Disclosing our Affiliations
- Chris and Gerry have NO ownership, options or stock in any job or resume site.
- Chris and Gerry have consistently turned down offers to participate in Advisory Boards related to job and resume sites.
- Chris and Gerry are active members of SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) and Staffing Management (formerly known as EMA: Employment Management Association), we have a vested interest in supporting and promoting the highest standards of performance that HR professionals can aspire to- and our writing and consulting reflect these biases.
- Chris and Gerry derive most of their income from the CareerXroads Colloquium – a group of top recruiting strategists who “get it” when it comes to using technology in high volume recruiting efforts.
- Chris and Gerry also do short-term consulting and presentations for corporate employers and the occasional dot coms. In each case, our efforts are designed to quickly improve existing models, develop future visions and establish critical path priorities to more effective staffing.
Let’s lighten up a little. We’re in the most exciting period of our lives.
Chris & Gerry