Serving as a member of the Recruiting Executive Team, this role will provide senior leadership to continue to develop our strength in recruitment coordination, veterans initiatives, referrals, rotational programs, campus recruitment and departmental and site specific Talent Acquisition operations.
- Grow the Campus Recruitment program to scale in order to meet the significant increase in demand for campus talent with Sales, as well as broaden the campus efforts across all of GPS while ensuring global consistency in program execution.
- Evaluate and develop strategies to enable a high level of productivity from the Recruiting Coordinator function;implement areas of process improvement based on the strategic direction of Gartner and the HR organization.
- Provide direction for Recruitment Events to ensure consistency in planning and execution.
- Oversee the strategy and execution of our Military Veterans recruitment initiatives.
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance to the Referrals team, continuing to innovate and drive this as a top source of talent across the organization.
- Serve in a “chief of staff” role to the SVP Recruitment for projects/initiatives spanning across Talent Acquisition.
- Lead the Directors of Operations in each key location to ensure a globally executable/regionally specific market strategy and drive consistency in our processes.
- Drive global use of TA systems, reporting and optimization. Determine and leverage usage of recruiting technologies as needed
- Partner with Social Media and Marketing to secure a unified, globally attractive, high quality employment brand presence for Gartner
- Strategic direction to major Talent initiatives globally
- Drive referrals and campus as a top source of talent; build Veterans talent as a viable source
- Continual assessment of tools and systems to identify efficiencies and best-in-class resources
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources
- 10-15 years of experience in Human Resources, operations and/or analytics; experience leading a global team highly preferred
- Substantial experience in leading and implementing Talent initiatives
- Outstanding communication, change management and organizational skills
Job ID 00017470
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://gartner.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobapply.ftl?lang=en&job=00017470&src=JB-10120 →