Talent Acquisition Manager – University Relations & Recruitment
As members of the People and Places team, we are stewards of Intuit’s greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world’s top talent to innovate and make a difference
Are you a university recruiting and relations career ambassador? Are you looking for an opportunity to help reimagine what the future of university recruiting could look like? Join Intuit on our journey to deliver industry leading early career programs. Your journey starts as you manage a talented recruiting team that supports assigned business groups across the US and Canada. As one of the TA Managers, you will lead, grow and inspire a team of some of the industry’s finest early career recruiters, sourcers, program managers and coordinators. Leveraging your expertise and experience, partner with internal stakeholders and passionate voices to help create the vision, next-gen strategies and priorities of our global early career programs. Partner with the broader Early Careers team, to build strategic relationships and alliances (student organizations, professors, and diversity partners, career centers) to establish Intuit as the brand of choice.
- This position leads and develops the capabilities of recruiters and hiring managers to effectively source, recruit, and hire
- Manage the day to day design and implementation of common recruitment processes and deliverables for the groups your team supports
- Develop innovative and effective end to end experiences and strategies to recruit top talent from key universities and our ambient recruiting channels. This includes new grads, interns and co-ops.
- Build and sustain relationships with internal stakeholders and staff, external career services staff, faculty, alumni, student organizations, professional associations and diversity groups.
- Partner with Talent Marketing to help design and drive formulation and implementation a media/marketing plan to build awareness of the Intuit employment brand
- Employ cutting edge/innovative practices to host on- and off-campus events
- Working across boundaries in service of achieving a common goal is second nature
- Building University Relations/Recruitments programs or similar function with applicable experience.
- Experience providing both efficient and effective enterprise-wide sourcing strategies to meet business needs as well as customized recruiting strategies when needed – not one size fits all
- Stakeholder management, influencing skills are key.
- Relationship Management: Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with hiring teams, candidates, vendors, and team and to influence important outcomes
- Ability to successfully navigate and partner with other Talent partners/leaders in a highly matrixed environment to drive recruitment solutions across a wide variety of openings and community needs
- Building and leading high performing teams through inspiration, vision and common purpose
- Being a forward thinker…immersed in external environment, spotting trends.
- End-to-end problem-solving mindset from the customer’s Point of View (vs. expert out)
- We are looking for an individual who has 5+ years of progressive recruiting management experience building, coaching, leading, and managing high performing organizations; but, we also realize that not all experiences can be bucketed into apples to apples comparisons so if what you read inspires you and you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you!
- BA/BS or equivalent experience, Masters in HR/OD or MBA is a plus.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.intuit.com/job-category/10/human-resources/job/4134/talent-acquisition-manager-university-relations-recruitment →