Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology compan
At Stryker, hiring the best talent is our top priority. Our TA mission is; Together with our hiring teams, we enable Stryker’s mission through delivery of top diverse talent. We are now looking for leaders for our high performance Talent Acquisition team. The Manager, Talent Acquisition will manage both a recruiting team and function. They will be responsible for the day to day operations and success of the team. The Manager, Talent Acquisition builds relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, selected college campuses, diverse recruitment sources, coordinates information sessions/interview training, and interviews perspective employees. Key deliverables for this role include the assessment of current service delivery, creation of new recruitment strategy, manage and recruit on medium to highly complex openings, the ongoing support and execution of this strategy.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills in recruitment and have demonstrated experience in the areas of internet research, lead generation and competitive intelligence gathering, and social media and digital talent marketing. In partnership with Business Leadership and HR Business Partners, this role will explore new methods to identify, source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates. This individual will need to be comfortable presenting and building relationships with C Suite individuals inside and outside of Stryker.
The scope of the position is recruiting for all aspects of recruitment for exempt positions for a specific function or group of functions. This role will report to the Director, Talent Acquisition.
• Identify and select recruiting team members.
• Track team metrics and work with the team to ensure objectives are met.
• Perform staffing reviews and write yearly performance reviews.
• Performance managing associates and developing growth plans for Recruiting
• Review and evaluate results from recruiting process audits and address inconsistencies as necessary.
• Assist in developing diversity plans for the Recruiting Team.
• Ensure team coordinates and administers the recruiting process in accordance with Stryker policies to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Train and evaluate team on the knowledge level and application of interviewing techniques.
• Train and evaluate team on the knowledge level and application of assessment tools.
• Help define and conduct interviewing training and techniques.
• Assist in the compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports, statistics, graphs and/or files for the Human Resource function
• Participate in new hire orientation and/or exit interviews.
• Objectively evaluate associate performance and course correct to meet team objectives.
• Set appropriate goals and evaluating a team accordingly.
• Set the standard of excellence for the team in relation to candidate care, hiring manager relationships, quality of recruiting effort, communication and compliance.
• Ability to and comfortable communicating to a large group of people.
• Source, qualify and interview candidates for open or strategic positions within the division.
• Work with employee relations and managers across all Stryker divisions in the Kalamazoo area to evaluate and fill open
• Ensure Recruiting Team efforts are conducted in a manner that is unbiased and compliant with all applicant tracking, interviewing and hiring best practices, policies and laws.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Preferred to have 10+ years of recruiting experience including 5 years of management.
• Ability to manage time, projects, stress, and conflict.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication.
• Multitask and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
• Negotiate effectively.
• Travel 5-20% of time.
• Expert understanding and teaching the use of recruiting tools such as Performance Profiles and Targeted Behavioral Interviewing.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25787&siteid=5361&AReq=19410BR →