Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter you will be sourcing and hiring candidates for NIKE Digital Product team.You’ll create and manage effective strategies and processes to identify, source, assess, and recommend the most qualified talent. You’ll utilize advanced recruitment methodologies that are designed to deliver a qualified and diverse slate of candidates to hiring managers in an effective and efficient manner. You’ll provide subject matter expertise on NIKE’s recruitment processes including using an applicant tracking system, a contact management database (CRM) and social networking platforms, in addition to creating and posting requisitions, conducting resume reviews, telephone/in-person screening of candidates and candidate tracking and dispositioning within the applicant tracking system. You’ll also lead the process of developing and executing a recruiting strategy for each individual requisition working within unique functional areas. You’ll utilize broad market knowledge to creatively network to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent communities. You’ll develop strong partnerships with the business, on a strategic level, that will enable you to have consultative discussions with hiring managers and senior leaders regarding candidates’ viability and acquisition strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline, or an additional 2 years’ business experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a full cycle recruiting role in a global organization
- Must be a “hunter”, ability to identify candidates with a specialized, often rare skill set.
- Strong competency in cold calling, networking, innovative sourcing, and building talent communities within unique functional areas. Strong internet recruiting, social networking and technology/database searching/mining skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of acquisition practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Taleo and Avature CRM is strongly preferred
- Experience in facilitation of behavioral-based interviewing is preferred
- Executive communication skills, including the ability and judgment to tactfully push back when needed
- Must be customer focused and serve as an acquisition advisor
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and tolerance of ambiguity
- Awareness of and sensitivity to influence and work successfully with diverse groups of people including senior leaders
- Excellent time and program management skills
- High degree of independent decision-making and problem-solving capability
- Track record of innovation in acquisition of senior-level talent, and building sustainable strategies to support the same is required
- Technical acumen- must have the ability to understand complex roles
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.nike.com/job/beaverton/sr-recruiter/824/7263320 →