Website E. & J. Gallo Winery
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work,” we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine & spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today! Cheers!
Your Talent & Gallo — A Perfect Pairing
Do you have a passion for building sustainable talent pipelines and providing a best-in-class candidate experience?As a Sr. Recruiter at Gallo, you will be a trusted partner to your business, owning the relationship and driving their hiring strategy from start to end. You’ll partner with Hiring Managers, Sr. Leaders, and your Human Resource Business Partners to manage full life-cycle recruiting for your client’s hiring needs. We are seeking a dynamic Sr. Recruiter who can bring a balance of creativity, strategic focus and a passion for hiring top talent.
What You Will Do-
Build Strategic Business Relationships:
- Collaborate and build a collaborative partnership with your client group leadership teams to identify their talent needs
- Develop sourcing & workforce planning strategies that will shape the future state of their business
Attract and Engage Candidates:
- Effectively communicate our employment brand, corporate values, and total rewards package ·With an HR
- Assistant’s support, manage the candidate experience from start to finish– sourcing, recruiting, scheduling, interviewing, managing candidates through our ATS, compliance, and onboarding
Demonstrate Technical Acumen:
- Stay informed and share innovative trends and recruiting techniques
- Develop and effectively manage a pipeline of key talent, leveraging online recruiting resources, social media outlets and our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
What You Need-
Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years corporate or agency recruiting, sourcing, or HR experience including full life-cycle recruiting experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility -OR- an MBA plus 3 years corporate or agency recruiting, sourcing, or HR experience including full life-cycle recruiting experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibilityExperience managing recruitment or HR projectsWillingness to travel by air and automobile when necessary
What Will Set You Apart-
Bachelor’s Degree plus 8 years of full life-cycle corporate recruiting experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibilitiesTechnologically curious and savvy with a knowledge of social media and mobile applicationsExperience with digital analytics and digital campaignsExperience presenting innovative recruiting concepts to leadership Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.gallo.com/job/Modesto-Sr_-Recruiter-(RemoteHome-Office)-CA-95354/439953700/ →