We believe Hospitality is not just a job; it is a journey of self-discovery, growth, community, and cultures. Our Recruiters are extraordinary professionals who work together to deliver exceptional experiences to their candidates, clients, and Team Members. Being a Hilton Recruitment Team Member means being part of a dynamic, industry leading recruitment organization that utilizes innovative technology, and leverages exceptional partnerships internally and externally to find the best of the best to join Hilton.
The Senior Manager, Information Technology Recruitment, will be accountable for designing strategic recruitment support for our IT Division. Hires will include entry level to Director level roles for our North American Corporate offices.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager, Information Technology Recruitment will be responsible for managing a team of expert Recruiters focused on individual and large scale recruiting for Hilton. Working closely with HR partners, Recruitment leadership and peers, the Senior Manager will manage his/her team to execute against Hilton Corporate Recruitment’s key KPI’s, with a focus on strategic recruitment support for IT clients and an exceptional candidate experience for all internal and external applicants. In addition to managing a team, the Senior Manager will carry a load of requisitions at the Director level and/or hard to fill positions.
Other key priorities are listed below:
- Responsible for effectively preparing and presenting QBR’s to recruitment leadership and clients
- Serve as the point person for highly visible strategic projects
- Manage the coordination of large-scale internal and external recruiting efforts for your team
- Manage, mentor and coach the Recruiters on the team, and serve as the escalation point for client and candidate issues for IT recruitment
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Technology recruitment team; knowledgeable of systems, processes, as well as hiring implications of industry changes and economy
- Define expectations for the kinds of talent needed for today and the future
- Work closely with the Talent Research team to define pipelines of talent and design processes for effectively managing the flow of informational interviews
- Serve as a team lead in candidate forecasting, pipelining and requisition management processes; audit and analyze data to ensure efficient and effective recruiting techniques are being utilized and basic recruitment KPI’s are being met
- Ensure outstanding internal customer service, responding to inquiries from client leaders, HR, Learning and Development, and peers in a professional and polished manner
- Partner with clients during special projects to gain insight on business challenges or changes
- Provide leadership, market intelligence, and guidance on strategic and effective hiring at multiple scales
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the goals of the client and organization, as well as new processes or standards for recruiting to deliver the highest quality results to the client and improve the candidate experience
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years of IT recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a role requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills including skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a role requiring critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a role requiring you to meet tight deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and work well under pressure
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a role requiring strong organizational, detail-orientated, multitasking, and time management skills
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a supervisory role
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Taleo
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel as required (25%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of IT recruiting experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience managing and motivating a team of Recruiters
- A minimum of four (4) years of managerial experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a high volume recruiting role
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an OFCCP compliant recruiting environment
- Project management, ATS implementation, and process execution experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://hilton.taleo.net/careersection/hww_external/jobapply.ftl?job=COR0105W&lang=en&csNo=13920&portal=40140165241&src=CWS-10020 →