What you’ll be doing…
You’ll help us to find great talent with the experience and potential to make a difference for our customers and drive our business forward. Your approach to hiring will demonstrate our belief that people are our most important asset. The people you bring will become a part of our community of talented, driven individuals that make Verizon a great place to work.
- Partnering with managers to clarify the talent need and what success looks like.
- Locating new places and new ways to source the best people in the competitive market for talent.
- Finding and presenting the best candidates for consideration.
- Facilitating the process from beginning to a successful offer.
- Ensuring compliance with our process and standards.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll know how to find a broad slate of diverse talent to meet the needs of the current role and who can also grow with us. You enjoy the challenge of matching individuals to roles and helping them to see how they’ll fit in and thrive at Verizon. You’ll enjoy collaborating with managers to bring great talent to their teams.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Recruiting experience.
- Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Two or more years of experience with full recruitment process.
- Experience sourcing top talent for a variety of roles in a competitive market.
- Recruited at an agency or executive search firm.
- Exercised effective influence, consulting, and negotiating skills.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8040308-recruiter?hl=recruiter →