If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Recruiter-PRN position that will be based in our Human Resources Shared Services department. This position is based in Calhoun, GA.
The Recruiter is responsible for partnering with assigned hiring managers to forecast staffing needs, develop candidate pipelines, source, market and attract talent to foster the mission of the organization. Formulates strategy to acquire talent to fill requisitions. Using Behavioral Event Interview techniques, the Recruiter screens, interviews and selects candidates to move through the candidate process. Collaborate with hiring managers and selects the top candidates for further on-site visits at the facility level. Extends offers and oversees onboarding activities. Maintains excellent candidate and hiring manager relations. Generates reports of recruitment activities. Is held accountable to service level agreements.
Specific job duties include:
- Partners with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs reviewing regular attrition rates, new business plans and potential retirements.
- Develops strategy to acquire talent to assure vacancies are kept to facility specified levels, new and expanding programs are staffed for opening dates, and retirement replacement plans are executed
- Uses external scan tools to understand the market and educate the hiring manager on labor market conditions.
- Understands and articulates the business line to market positions to potential candidates.
- Uses an intake process with hiring managers, develops recruitment plan and sets SLA’s.
- Sources and recruits to develop candidates. Pre-closes candidates during candidate intake.
- Using BEI techniques, interviews, resumes, credentials reviews and assessments, determines candidates who meet the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities to be a good fit for the position.
- Assure references are completed and reflective of the quality hire expected to meet AHS competencies.
- Prepares salary offers and receives approval of the hiring managers.
- Prepares and extends the job offer, sign on bonuses, seasonal agreement, relocation agreements and any other incentives. Manages counter offers as necessary.
- Maintains knowledge of benefit plans, incentives and corporate and facility policies and addresses applicant inquiries.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in applicant tracking system.
- Oversees TA Coordinators to assure interviews are scheduled timely and all onboarding activities are carried out to result in on time candidate start date.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter required, preferably in healthcare
- RPO experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or 7 years of recruitment experience required
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Proficiency in applicant tracking system required
- Experience with social networking and internet vehicles and tools such as emails, search engines, social media, blogs job boards required
- Nationally recognized certification in Talent Acquisition through HCI, NACR, LHC required within 6 months of employment.
- AIRS preferred
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/adventisthealthsystem/en-us/job/United-States/Recruiter-PRN/J3K4JR6QG722L25Z17K/ →