Global Campus and Intern Recruiting Manager
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Be a part of Agilent’s dynamic and talented Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility organization! Agilent’s Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility team provides customer-focused, compliant programs, services and consultation to enhance our ability to deliver on our businesses’ talent acquisition plans consistent with Agilent’s values, policies and programs.
In the role of Global Talent Acquisition Campus and Intern Program Manager, you will create, execute, and deliver against our global campus recruiting strategy for all of Agilent’s businesses. You will work closely with the regional recruiting teams and Businesses to develop, share and implement consistent best practices, processes and tools. You will be the primary point of contact for our Global Talent Acquisition team, Corporate Communications, other HR partners, and relevant third party partners. This role reports to Agilent’s Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility Director and is based at Agilent’s headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
To be successful at this role you will need to stay abreast of our competitive landscape, market practices and conditions, the global campus recruiting landscape and best practices, manage vendor relationships, collaborate and partner across the function and cross-functionally in implementing and monitoring our global campus and intern recruiting program. Our innovative team has global responsibility so your ability to interface with remote team members and work independently will be necessary.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Translate the global campus and intern hiring targets for each business into recruitment strategies and implement these strategies to meet the needs of the businesses; be creative, cost-effective, and timely while attracting quality, diverse candidates
- Partner and consult with our Businesses, Business HR, and Regional Staffing Managers on setting our global campus recruiting priorities, focus, and approach
- Plan, coordinate and attend campus events to attract top talent and contribute to fulfilling diversity initiatives
- Develop and maintain relationships with college placement offices and key faculty
- Partner with our Global Talent Acquisition Program Manager in creating the approach to target and attract top campus and intern talent globally via our social media properties, recruitment marketing, and external presence
- Create and closely monitor campus and intern recruitment metrics and make the necessary adjustments to our approach and investments as a result
Join our team in this critical role and help us attract and acquire the best talent for Agilent!
- Bachelor or Master University Degree or equivalent work experience, in Business or STEM is a plus
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in technical, campus and intern recruitment program
- Three (3) or more years of technical recruitment experience
- Demonstrated success developing and expanding a university recruiting program, ideally across multiple countries
Requires specialized depth and breadth of expertise in the campus recruitment – creating, implementing and executing global strategy and measuring its effectiveness
Other skills include:
- Technical savvy and experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruitment marketing, and HR reporting tools
- Project management, data-orientation and influencing skills
- Organization, execution and clear communication
- Client and colleague collaboration across a matrix organizational structure
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and partner across functions, as well as to prioritize multiple projects within strict deadlines and budgets
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to incorporate key stakeholder feedback into strategy
- MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=2072091&smparam=other# →