ExpressScripts Express Scripts
- Transform, implement, lead, support and ensure accountability for fulfillment of the Talent Supply Chain.
- Lead relentless continuous improvement and implementation of the Talent Acquisition Program. Provide strategic and creative thought to design and/or reconfigure talent supply chain elements to drive the development and delivery novel solutions (Process/People/Tech) and lead the change management required for success.
- Evolve TA alignment to job families and develop robust pipeline strategies.
- Develop and evolve team from Recruiter to Talent Advisor.
- Aggressively manage relevant vendor relationships to deliver results.
- Inform and implement tools and technologies that drives waste out of the enterprise.
- Use data to understand work, workload, hot spots, successes, opportunities and trends; turn that data into insights that drive escalation to leader and solutions for the business.
- Maintain strong awareness of the external marketplace and emerging best practices and regularly represent within TA leadership.
- Plan and organize the execution of work, using project planning methodology and leveraging TA and non-TA resources; provide regular progress updates that demonstrate clear progress on lead and lag indicators (speed, cost, quality – including diversity)
- Build, maintain and lead the meeting structure required to ensure appropriate communication within TA, HR and Ops leaders.
- Escalate successes, risks, and challenges proactively and regularly.
- Represent the TA function internally and externally; building net promoter scores across all stakeholders.
- Continuously assess programs and processes to strengthen Express Scripts’ ability to attract talent with a focus on enhancing the company brand and candidate experience.
- Develop robust metrics to measure talent acquisition’s effectiveness. Focusing on continuous improvement and be active in reshaping and rebuilding standards and metrics of the talent acquisition organization.
- Design and establish hiring plans (includes right mix of engagement and selection methodologies) that determine cost, productivity and timeliness of deliverables accounting for risk, manpower and market changes.
- Review and establish appropriate processes, controls and checks for recruitment.
- Ensuring compliance on all recruitment related activities.
About Express Scripts
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Our Human Resources department is tasked with ensuring that we manage and support our most valuable investment – our people! Whether we are hiring the next wave of great talent, shaping company policy, making improvements to our total rewards program, or providing development and growth opportunities across the business, there is no shortage of great work to be done. On top of that, we are continually working to drive employee engagement and foster an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org