Website Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Executive recruiting is as much about building trust and developing partnerships as it is about sourcing, assessing, and acquiring top talent. We’re seeking an executive recruiter to join our talent acquisition team and to evolve our global leadership recruitment process and strategy for Palo Alto Networks’ next generation most senior-level and highly specialized openings.
You’ll be responsible for the complete recruiting lifespan for executive-level roles mainly supporting technical roles R&D, from understanding and communicating responsibilities and requirements to developing search and sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent for our current and future needs. This role will require a consultative approach while partnering with senior executives and stakeholders across the Company, including HR functions
If you have a history of success in filling high-level critical positions, managing relationships with senior executives, shaping next-level recruitment methodologies and rolling up your sleeves, then read on!
- Develop recruitment strategies and Share market intelligence discovered by partnering with clients, engaging with candidates, and staying on top of market trends.
- Conduct in-depth candidate assessments and present finalists to hiring managers.
- Manage sensitive information and exercise acute discretion at all times.
- Be a contributing member of the talent acquisition leadership team, involved in helping shape the global TA strategy and champion best practices to continue Palo Alto Networks market position.
influence senior management and gain alignment on candidate calibration and recruitment process.
- Gain a strong knowledge of top talent within the security, networking and related industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 10+ years Executive Recruiting experience within a high-tech, hyper-growth environment.
- Development of partnerships with senior executives, internally and externally with a high level of proficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to influence and drive a full-cycle recruitment process.
- Excellent sourcing skills and ability attract and recruit top executive-level talent.
- Knowledge and expertise in advanced Internet search methodology
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.jobvite.com/paloaltonetworks/job/oJ0F5fwd →