Website Edwards LIfesciences
We are looking for a strong, mission driven Sr. Recruiter who is ready to use their talent to make a difference in the lives of patients around the world while working with an amazing team of innovative, collaborative and experienced Talent Acquisition Professionals to hire exceptional talent that will support our continued growth and innovation.
Edwards Lifesciences is a $2.2 billion dollar medical device company based in Irvine, CA. Our organization has been very successful over the last 18 years because of our focus on product innovation and market leadership in the development of innovative technologies to address structural heart disease and critical care monitoring to help patients live longer and better lives.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting our Manufacturing Operations (GSC) and Quality Assurance organizations. You will have the opportunity to:
- Build critical relationships with your business leaders, peers, HR colleagues, other Talent Acquisition Teams and key outside partners
- Develop and lead talent acquisition strategies for a variety of different critical roles for the organization, coordinating the deployment of internal and external resources to meet business needs
- Create an exceptional candidate, hiring manager and team member experience by identifying and anticipating candidate needs, following issues to closure and collaborating with key stakeholders and exceeding expectations
- Provide consultative guidance to and collaborate with hiring managers, Human Resource and Talent Acquisition leadership to assess workforce needs in the near and intermediate term to identify areas of critical need and develop appropriate Recruiting Strategies
- Best represent and market the Edwards Lifesciences brand, the organizations business objectives, and career opportunities to potential candidates while building strong relationships with high potential talent for near term and future needs
- Work on mission critical projects that will further advance the Talent Acquisition function at Edwards
- A Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruitment experience required
- The demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships with a wide variety of professionals through a consultative approach within the business, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and other key partners
- Proven experience in recruiting, assessing and presenting technical talent to various levels in an organization
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan – it’s our life’s work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life. Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2L7CLRk →