We’re not your typical company nor your typical Recruiting function. Our Employment Strategy team, we call it “Brand Land” is not typical either. We lead innovation for the recruiting function by focusing on talent attraction and selection. Our team is bold, brave, strategic and FUN and we are deeply committed to continuous improvement.
Here’s the Scoop:
We are currently seeking an Employment Strategy Project Manager who will be fully accountable for DaVita’s teammate referral program, alumni recruiting strategy and our social media strategy. All of the work that is done within Brand Land ultimately supports our People Services (that’s what we call HR) Strategy in becoming a premier destination employer.
- Ownership of our teammate referral program. This includes coming up with creative ways to increase awareness on the program with the ability to demonstrate the impact of those efforts, tracking metrics and ensuring our candidates and teammates (that’s what we call our employees) have a positive referral experience through metrics, auditing and spot checks. Have you been described as someone who can influence others towards a compelling purpose? This role will involve a lot of selling and expectation setting. We have an existing program but we’re eager to improve referral awareness and implement new ideas.
- Managing the full strategy and design, from ideation to execution, of DaVita’s Alumni program. This includes the creation of alumni campaigns, evaluating metrics, and implementing new ways to keep alumni engaged and attract former DaVita teammates back. Do you like to design things from scratch? Well here is your chance.
- Social media strategy – Are you on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter? Good, so are we. You’ll be responsible for using our employer brand messaging to create targeted recruitment communications that are tailored by audience. You’ll also be responsible for driving internal awareness of social review sites such as Glassdoor and Indeed and leveraging our existing social media response model to handle escalations and responses.
- Create our talent community messaging strategy within our ATS/CRM platform. You will craft the talent community email template message and test different approaches. One of your assignments will include a touch point map of email messaging that fires so we can further optimize and enhance that experience.
- As a Brand Land teammate, you will also have the chance to work on other key employment attraction strategies and/or recruiting projects and initiatives as capacity allows.
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Two or more years of experience in a project management role, marketing role, employer branding or other related field. We are seeking candidates who have touched the full lifecycle of a project from ideation, pilot to company wide deployment then further improvement.
- Proven success in design, execution and implementation of projects within deadlines.
- An appetite for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ability to effectively analyze data and act on it.
- Experience managing social media platforms.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through. You must drive for results, and get results.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
- BA/BS degree.
- Passion and perseverance are two things you will need.
- Fun. Its work, but we make it fun. I mean this is a pretty cool job, isn’t it?
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and make an impact on our Talent Attraction Strategies? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
To apply for this job email your details to Breanna.Woodhouse@davita.com