Website Corning Incorporated
Works in the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence in creating an atmosphere of HR teamwork, which incorporates all applicable HR departments into the staffing process to improve responsiveness and present a consistent message from HR. Also focuses on the following strategic initiatives:
• Vendor Management; manages the process, tools and partnerships with several key suppliers including, but not limited to: background checking, OFCCP compliance and search firms. Looks for opportunities to leverage/expand existing partnerships and identifies improvements to current processes.
• Outsourced Partnerships; owns the end to end hourly recruitment process in the United States along with some of our expansion projects within Contingent Workforce Management.
• Manages and optimizes recruitment processes for Early Career Development Programs to include divisional rotational programs and internships. Works with business and HR leaders to solution other programs as needed
• Optimizes partnership with Diversity and Inclusion COE and works directly with Corning Employee Resource Groups to identify progressive talent acquisition strategies.
• Event Recruiting management
• Be an active member/leader on new initiatives/projects as needed. This includes M&A and new facility builds/expansions
- Bachelors Degree (required)
- 5+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, including experience in recruiting management. (required)
- 5+ years of experience in HR (preferred)
• Subject Matter Expertise in Recruiting and Recruiting Management
• Strong process orientation and team focus
• Strength in recruiting metrics and analysis
• Supplier management
• Consulting skills: customer service orientation, active listener, results oriented
• Project management skills along with facilitation/presentation skills
• Corporate business acumen
Interested candidates are welcome to reach out directly to Julie Sutton (suttonJM@corning.com) or Amy Vikara (vikaraA@corning.com) for more information.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://corningjobs.corning.com/job/Corning-Talent-Acquisition-Consultant-NY-14830/465197000/?locale=en_US →