It's not JUST about the right hire. It's also about the ones you don't hire...today.
At first, I thought this LI post might have been scam but, I sent an InMail to Tim, have been corresponding with him (have a copy of his resume in case you're interested) and simply enjoy the points he is making.
- He didn't get the job
- He appreciated the case of wine (I'm thinking it is almost worth applying to get turned down).
- He shared his unique 'positive' experience publicly (as 65% of all candidates say they will)
- Thousands of views and hundreds of comments. (I'll bet his friends with similar skills [yes, I'm asking him about this and more] are tracking him down.)
- What do you think his response will be if this employer ever comes knocking again?
- What could you possibly do that would guarantee your silver medalists would be more likely to accept an offer or refer someone who would next month? next year?
Not a member? You're missing out.
After logging in, CareerXroads members gain access to the final remarks of each article and the collaboration taking place among participating colloquium members. Other benefits include a full library of CareerXroads research, meeting materials, thousands of peer reviews and engaging conversation with vetted professionals.
Log in below or contact us to see if your company qualifies for membership.