CareerXroads® Colloquium Meeting Schedule
The Colloquium gathers eight times each year in different member-hosted locations. Key discussion topics for each meeting are voted on by members. Remember, each meeting is capped at 50 participants - register now to reserve your seat.
This was one of the most impactful events I have ever attended. The knowledge share, best practices, and open dialogue was incredible. I look forward to attending more of your Colloquiums. ~Miriam Mahfouz, ADP
Member Registration Form
- March 25-26 hosted in Dallas by Stryker. Main Topic: Sourcing
- May 6-7, hosted in Disneyland by Disney. Main Topic: Recruitment Branding
- June TBD, hosted in Chicago by PWC. Main topic: Staffing Leaders (Addressing topics targeted for the top two staffing leaders, two people from each organization attend.)
- June TBD, hosted in Chicago by PWC. Main Topic: Executive Recruiting
- July 22-23, hosted in New Brunswick, NJ by J&J. Main Topic: College/Interns/Undergrad/MBA
- August 12-13, hosted in Minneapolis by Ernst & Young. Main Topic: Diversity/Military
- September 9-10 hosted in Mountain View, CA by Intuit. Main Topic: Big Data/Recruiting Analytics - Much more than Metrics
- October 21-22 hosted in Paris by Schneider Electric. Main Topic: International Recruiting
CareerXroads® Colloquium Webinar Schedule
Colloquium members participate in webinars on current topics approximately every month. When a webinar is scheduled it will be listed below.
CareerXroads® Colloquium Current Research
Colloquium members participate in various surveys and research projects throughout the year. Active surveys are posted for input from all HR professionals. The results are provided to survey respondents and placed in the Colloquium Members-Only Library. Contact Mark to learn more about current research projects or having your own survey placed in front of the Colloquium.
Interested in becoming a CareerXroads® Colloquium Member?