CareerXroads® Colloquium Meeting Schedule
The Colloquium gathers eight times each year in different member-hosted locations. Key discussion topics for each meeting are voted on by members. Remember, each meeting is capped at 50 participants - register now to reserve your seat.
This was one of the most impactful events I have ever attended. The knowledge share, best practices, and open dialogue was incredible. I look forward to attending more of your Colloquiums. ~Miriam Mahfouz, ADP
Member Early Registration
Where we've been this year
- March 17-18, 2015 Atlanta, GA: hosted by ABB Enterprise Software Sourcing Quality and Managing Talent Pipelines (getting it right from the beginning and keeping them warm)
- May 5-6, 2015 McLean, VA: hosted by Hilton Branding, Inclusion (Diversity/Gender), Military Recruiting (aligning the message with the medium to attract whom?)
- June 23, 2015 (one day session) Chicago, IL: hosted by GE Staffing Leaders (#1 and #2), Organizational Structure and Transformation (managing what's keeping you up at night)
- June 24, 2015 (one day session) Chicago, IL: hosted by GE Executive Recruiting (Hiring Senior Level) (same ol', same ol'? or a new set of challenges in 2015)
- July 21-22, 2015 Minneapolis, MN: hosted by Target College Recruiting - Interns, recent grads to MBA's (will college as we know it always be the source?)
- August 18-19, 2015 Seattle: hosted by Amazon Recruiting Analytics and Assessment/Use of Big Data (collecting and determining the meaning of the numbers: collectively and individually)
- September 29-30, 2015 Florham Park, NJ (20 minutes from Newark Airport): hosted by BASF Recruiting Operations Technology, Systems, Processes and Vendor Management (getting efficiency
CareerXroads® Colloquium Webinar Schedule
Colloquium members participate in webinars on current topics approximately every month. When a webinar is scheduled it will be listed below.
CareerXroads® Colloquium Current Research
Colloquium members participate in various surveys and research projects throughout the year. Active surveys are posted for input from all HR professionals. The results are provided to survey respondents and placed in the Colloquium Members-Only Library. Contact Mark to learn more about current research projects or having your own survey placed in front of the Colloquium.
Interested in becoming a CareerXroads® Colloquium Member?